This spring, I had long term, low level, carbon monoxide poisoning. Because I was exposed for such an extended period of time, my recovery has been very slow. I had hoped to be able to work in the store long before now, but that has not been the case. Every time I have tried, it has been very clear that I can’t do it. So, I really appreciate my son Jonathan running it for me all these months!
I have improved quite a bit. I can drive again, my aphasia is much better, my legs don’t randomly go out from under me, and many of my other issues have disappeared. Unfortunately, some of my symptoms are still hanging around.
So, as a family, we made the tough decision and closed the storefront. While I loved having my store, it just isn’t feasible to try to keep it open until I am healthy enough to run it again. And it isn’t a given that I will be 100% healed. In the meantime, I will continue the website, and I will eventually return to doing some events with my boutique truck.
Thank you all so much for supporting my dream of owning the storefront! I’ll still be posting on Facebook and IG, so please continue to keep in touch with me. 🙂